Friday, 18 January 2013
Ben & Jerry’s nails TUTORIAL!
Oh another tutorial i hear you say? Oh yes i cry! Also with some photos at the end.
1. Paint 4 nails shown a light blue and one white as shown.
2. On your fingers paint a line of green on the base of the nail to create the grass. On the white finger add some black cow splodges. We will do the thumb in a bit.
3. Paint a thin yellow line just above the green on the three blue fingers.
4. On the blue fingers add some white splodges to represent clouds. Once dry, coat with clear polish and your fingers are finished!
5. On your blue thumb, create a black box.
6. Around the black box, draw a thin yellow line surrounding the box.
7. Paint some small white splodges surrounding the dot to become clouds.
8. Add a B, &, and a J for the Ben & Jerry’s logo. Once dry coat with clear polish and the thumb is done!
I love these simple nails, as do i love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream! I was debating putting some mini brownies or mini cookies on my nails, so if you want something a bit more fancy and original try that!
I took some photos in the snow on my camera i use to photograph my nails so it isn't the best quality but the view out of my window is stunning, especially in the snow so i thought i would share them with you!
Thanks for reading!