Friday 28 December 2012

Why I am here today

Hello :)
My name is Rosie from the information box you may have already seen and I am just starting out on this internet world! I have watched YouTube videos for however long I can rememberer, however its been only recently I have watched people "Vlogging" and talking to a camera, giving people advice and entertainment for the viewer, and these videos were getting thousands of views and many comments saying how they had made them laugh or how they agree with the view made. I decided I wanted to join this community only about a month ago and uploaded my first YouTube video on the 27th of November 2012, doing a Sibling tag with my sister HERE. After tweeting about it and on other various sites (not Facebook I was too scared for that) I received about 40 views, and to me that was a very proud achievement that people wanted to watch me in videos! I also created a Best Friend tag HERE which received 100 views! And that's where I am today :) I have just ordered a Rio Professional Nail Art Kit and plan to upload YouTube videos including me doing a nail art tutorial as I love nail art and simply having colourful, creative nails!


A YouTuber which caught my eye was Zoella, a beauty and life style vlogger. Her bubbly personality and close YouTube sensation friends made her entertaining to watch! After some research I found out she had a blog which is where she started out from. I didn't know what a blog was or what it did and after seeing her page it completely inspired me to start Blogging! (Her Blog is HERE) Her amazing photography, beauty reviews and words on what she was up to was very entertaining and kept me amused for hours! I wanted to make blogs just like her, so here I am today!


After rambling on about how I got here I'm just going to say what I propose to create in the future!
I will upload YouTube videos about nails and nail art on this channel and hope to do them every Sunday!
And write reviews, post photos and tell you stories on this blog which you are reading!


Hopefully this will be a start of a very sparkly future :)


Thank you for reading see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Found this blog when looking for blogs who love YouTube! I love Zoella too! And Louise, Alfie, Marcus and Joe! And basically all British YouTubers! Hahah I'm babbling, but I do love YouTube! I don't make videos however... maybe I'll try it one day! Anyway, I look forward to your videos/blogs.

    PurpleOwl :)

    P.S. Feel free to check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh this is so exiting I never thought some one would read my blabber!! Thank you so much you have made my day! Of course I will check out your blog! I will try to follow you once I have found out how to follow people teehee!
      Thanks again!

      Rosie
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following! Don't worry, I found it really confusing at first, but you get the hang of it! :)

      Delete
    3. You know you said you found me through looking for blogs? Do you know how to do that I haven't sussed that out yet! Thank you!
      xx

      Delete
    4. Well what I do is I go onto my own profile, where I have added my interests etc, and you can click on one of your interests and it should come up with a list of blogs that also have that interest. I found you from looking at YouTube :)

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much i will try that now!

      Delete

I will try my hardest to reply to all of your lovely comments! If I have too many (i highly doubt that!) then a big THANK YOU for commenting is in order! I love you all :) Stay sparkly x